Sunday, May 4, 2008

Detritivores, Scavengers, And Decomposers Similar

sentences on Love Msn



And what is a kiss? An apostrophe between the words I love pink, a secret that on the mouth.
(Rostand)

And what is a kiss? A secret that on the mouth, a moment of infinity that the rustle of a bee among the plants.
(Rostand)

And there the eyes closed / wild and passionate / With kisses four.
(J. Keats)

And wonder if this is not, what is called Love.
(Ovid)

E 'sweet what you say, but the sweeter the kiss that I stole your mouth.
(H. Heine)

E 'live your life? and let it nourish! Leave no balconies to climb, nor white breasts on which to rest, nor the golden heads with pillows to be shared.
(Edgar Lee Masters, Spoon River Anthology)

And I did not say what that meant, I fell in love with you because tacevi.
(Guerrero)

We were together, all the rest of the time I forgot.
(Walt Whitman)

Make your love a rain of kisses on my lips.
(Shelley)

As long as life, and the season of love / love to invite us .. Come my love,
and is filled with a delicious harvest of kisses.
(de Ronsard)

Fortunato's what I think of him who sits in front of you and hear your voice near the rice and melodious.
(Sappho)

was your kiss, love, make me immortal.
(M. Fuller)

Jupiter, from above, laughs at the false oaths of lovers.
(Ovid, The Art of Loving)

The quarrels of lovers renew their love.
(Terence, Andria)

The guys who love kissing ... standing in the bright clarity of their first love.
(Prevert)

The sun embraces the earth and the moonbeams kiss the sea. But what is all this kiss if you do not kiss me.
(Shelley)

True love has never known so far.
(Propertius)

I will Thank you, Love, of all pain and torment, and I'm glad now for every pain.
(police)

kissed my mouth all trembling. Jailbird was the book and who wrote it that day no more we read therein.
(Dante)

0 comments:

Post a Comment